Sunday, February 1, 2015

2015 Reading Challenge Progress: January

Hi everyone, this year I'm taking part in three separate year long challenges. Here's my progress for the month of January.

Goodreads
This year in the Goodreads Challenge my goal is to read 60 books. In the month of January I read 10 books. Putting me at 17% finished the challenge and 6 books ahead of schedule.

Books read:
Ticker by Lisa Mantchev
Second Star by Alyssa B. Sheinmel 
Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers
The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd
Seeker by Arwen Elys Dayton
Buzz Books 2015: Young Adult Spring


Netgalley & Edelweiss Challenge
This challenge is hosted by Emily from Falling For Ya, my goad is to read 10 books. You can always check my progress over on my sidebar.
This month I read three books towards this challenge.

Books Read:
Ticker by Lisa Mantchev
Second Star by Alyssa B. Sheinmel
Seeker by Arwen Elys Dayton

Real Book Challenge
This challenge is for reading physical copies of books. My goal for the year is to read at least 31 physical books. In the month of January I read four books towards this goal

Books Read:
Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers
The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, 10 books in a month! I'm amazed! Hope you enjoy doing the challenges and happy reading!

    By the way, I nominated you for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!

    My post here Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...