Tuesday, January 13, 2015

I Love Books Tag

This wonderful tag was created by Mariibel from The Words Written. You can check out the original post here. Feel free to do the tag with me, just link it back to Mariibel's post.

If the zombie apocalypse started the first book I would grab would be? ...
Throne of Glass, not only is it one  of my fave books, but it would inspire me to kick some ass!
Lost you at the library, but you would probably find me (which section?)...
Definitely the young adult fantasy section.
Obviously you don't know anything about books! You need to read ASAP...
City of Bones, the book that got me into reading.
Valentine's day I'm spending it with (which book character?)...
Will Herondale <3333
Even book works stop reading long enough to notice that..
It's almost 4 in the morning, I should probably get some sleep.
Botton of my bookshelf all lonely and covered in dust is (book you hate, or have yet to read)....
The whole Twilight series, that just speaks for itself.
On a rainy day I like to read...
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
Oh My Gosh! Someone is trying to rob a person so you hit him with (which is the biggest book you own or have read?)...
City of Heavenly Fire (that thing is massive)
K-I-S-S-I-N-G! who is sitting in that tree next to you?...
Adrian Ivashkov :*
Sweet boys (girls) or Bad Boys(girls)?...
I love me some bad boys!! :)

4 comments:

  1. How fun, I have still never read City of Bones. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What?? You need to get on that Stormi, its such a wonderful series.

      Delete
  2. I still need to read City of Bones! I've had it forever and only read a few chapters but I always find another book to read. I seriously need to read it haha,
    And thanks for doing my tag:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my pleasure!! It was super fun :)
      And you need to get your hands on city of bones right away

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...