Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Picture Perfect by Holly Smale

Series: Geek Girl #3
Publication Date: June 5th 2014
Publisher: Harper Collins
Genre: YA, Contemporary, Romance
Amazon ~ Goodreads 

Synopsis: "My name is Harriet Manners, and I'll always be a geek."

It's the hilarious third book in the No.1 bestselling, award winning GEEK GIRL series!

Harriet Manners knows more facts that most. She knows that New York is the most populous city in the United States. She knows that its official motto is "Ever Upward". She knows that 28% of Americans believe we never landed on the moon.

But she knows nothing about modelling in the Big Apple, and how her family will cope with life stateside. Or how to "become a brand", as the models in New York put it. And, even more importantly, what to do when the big romantic gestures aren't coming from your boyfriend...

Does geek girl go too far this time?

The laugh out loud follow-up to award winning GEEK GIRL and MODEL MISFIT will have you in stitches.

My Rating: 5/5 stars

My Review: Picture Perfect is the perfect ending to the amazing Geek Girl series. If you haven't started this series yet, I have no idea what you're waiting for, go read it right now!

Harriet is back, and she's even funnier than before. Her amazing character is still the same down-to-earth geek that everyone loves, but this time her Geekiness is taken all the way to New York City.. well sort of. 

When Harriet and her family arrive in America, things don't go according to Harriet's list, once again. Her new home is two hours away from the city, her new tutor makes her feel stupid, and her parents forget her birthday. 

I have loved this whole series so much. Harriet and her family are absolutely hilarious and I know that every time I read these books that they can make me happy no matter whats going on in life. Every one of these books is well written, adorable and hilarious. 

I wish this series wasn't coming to an end because I need more Toby!! Yet this book has the perfect ending to the series and I couldn't have asked for anything better.

I highly recommend this series to everyone, no matter what age or favorite genre, you will love it.

Happy Reading,
-Aneta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...