Saturday, March 1, 2014

2014 Reading Challenges Progress: February

Hi guys, so as you know I'm doing 3 different challenges this year, throughout the whole year just to stay motivated with my reading. Here is my progress for February.

Goodreads

This year my goad is to finish 60 books within the year. In the month of January I have finished 6 books, and this month I've finished 5 books. I'm not very impressed, I was hoping to complete more books, but I guess the month is over, so all I can do is make next month better. I am still 2% ahead of schedule, putting me at 18% done with this challenge.
Books Read:
My goal for March is to complete at least 8 books.

Series Challenge

This is a reading challenge that focuses on finishing series. This challenge is hosted by Octavia from Read. Sleep. Repeat. My goal is to complete 12 series this year. You can check out my original post for this challenge here
This month I failed miserably and didn't complete any series.
So far I have only completed one series, but for the month of March I plan to read Midnight City by J. Barton Mitchell and the sequel to that called The Severed Tower. And if I'm lucky enough, I can start the Cinder series.

Edelweiss & Netgalley Challenge

This challenge is hosted by Emily from Falling For Ya, my goad is to read 25 books. Check out my main post about this challenge here.
Books Read:
Unite by Jamie Campbell

I am not off to a good start with these challenges, but don't worry! I am sure that March will be my month and I will finish a bunch of books!

If you ever want to track my progress throughout the month, you can check how I'm doing in the side bar on my blog, which I update frequently.

Thanks so much for reading, 
Leave a link in the comments to your 2014 Reading Challenges, I'd love to see them.

Have a lovely weekend everyone :)

2 comments:

  1. Well you got a good start on your reading and you have to start some where's right? Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Monique! I'm glad I have friends like you to help keep me motivated

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...