Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.
City of Heavenly Fire
by Cassandra Clare
Publication Date: May 27th 2014
Genre: YA, Fantasy, Paranormal 
Amazon ~ Goodreads ~ B&N

Goodreads Summary: ΕRCHOMAI, SEBASTIAN HAD SAID. 

I am coming.

Darkness returns to the Shadowhunter world. As their society falls apart around them, Clary, Jace, Simon and their friends must band together to fight the greatest evil the Nephilim have ever faced: Clary’s own brother. Nothing in the world can defeat him — must they journey to another world to find the chance? Lives will be lost, love sacrificed, and the whole world changed in the sixth and last installment of the Mortal Instruments series!

Why I'm Waiting For This?
OH MY GOD!!! It feels like I've been waiting 20 years for this book to come out! 
I can't wait to buy a copy and hold it in my hands.
The Mortal Instruments is one of my favorite series. City of Bones was the book that made me addicted to reading, and I am so glad I read it 4 years ago. 
I absolutely admire Cassandra Clare's writing, she is probably one of my favorite authors of all time. She could write about anything and it would become a major hit!
I want to read this book right now, but then again I don't want this series to end. But I will read it anyways, I plan to skip school that day, go to the mall as soon as it opens and buy a copy and then spend the rest of my day reading in my room, probably with a box of tissues beside me. 
I can't wait to see what happens to Jace and his new superpowers, what happens to Malec, and the moment I have been waiting for since Clockwork Princess came out... The moment Clary meets Tessa! It will be epic!


4 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Seeing a LOT of this lately! Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Grabby hands* Im dying to finish this series. Awesome pick Aneta!
    Here's mine
    http://moniquesmobooks.blogspot.ca/2014/01/waiting-on-wednesday-book-of-life-by.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!! This book better be good! haha :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...