Monday, November 25, 2013

2014 Series Challenge

This is a year long challenge hosted by Octavia from Read. Sleep. Repeat. This is a challenge to finish off series you've already started reading, or start new series that you've been wanting to read. There are obvious rules to this challenge, you can find all the information here.

My Goals
I'm going to try to get the Platinum Badge for this challenge. Go hard or go home, right?
To get this badge, I have to finish 12 series or more.

Here are the series I plan to finish, I'll probably end up changing my mind at some point so don't expect this to be a for sure thing.

Series I've Already Started
(The number in the brackets is how many books I need to read in order to finish the series)


Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi (1)
Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout (4)
Becoming Alpha by Aileen Erin (1)
Blood Red Road by Moira Young (1)
Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay (1)
Iron Fey: Call Of The Forgotten (2)
My Soul To Take by Rachel Vincent (5)
Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin (1)
Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood (2)
Enchanted by Alethea Kontis (2)
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (1)
Fated by Alyson Noel (3)
Angelbound by Christina Bauer (1)

Series I haven't started


Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter (3)
Midnight City by Barton Mitchell (2)
The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter (3)
Sora's Quest by T.L. Shreffler (3)

What do you think? Any series I should add or take off?
You should join this challenge with me! It'll be awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...